Tax Forms

Ed Y Sweet Income Tax Service offers many tax forms in our office. You can also access them through these links. The IRS individual income tax form is form number 1040 or 1040SR. The North Carolina individual income tax form is the D-400. If you need further information concerning what forms you may need, please feel free to stop by our office and we will get you set up with exactly what you need for your situation.